Statement of Purpose
Our aim is to provide high quality general dental treatment, while also offering additional cosmetic,
alignment treatments, implants and facial aesthetics.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality dental care; including consultations, x-rays, treatment of periodontal disease,
fillings, prosthetics (e.g. crowns, bridges, dentures), root canal treatment (endodontics), orthodontics and surgical treatments.
- To focus on prevention of dental disease by promoting good oral health to all patients attending our practice for care and advice.
- To provide patients with an experience and environment that is comfortable, friendly and relaxing.
- To understand and meet the needs of our patients, involve them in decisions about their care and encourage them to participate fully.
- To carry out twice yearly satisfaction surveys of the people who use our services and use the results to make prompt changes where required.
- To involve other professionals in the care of our patients where this is in the patient’s best interests; for example, referral for specialist care and advice.
- To ensure that all members of our team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.